Network Mixers are the largest and most active business networking opportunity in Dublin. Network Mixers are available to all Dublin Chamber of Commerce members (and their employees). Applications are due two months prior to your desired your date(s). Requests are taken on a first come basis. Members will be put on a wait list once the calendar year is full. Members can host a Network Mixer once in a calendar year.
Mixers are held on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Mixers follow a rotation between evening and morning coffee.
• Evening from 5 pm to 7 pm in January, April, September, October
• Morning Coffee Networking from 8:30 am to 9:30 am in March and May
*There are no member hosted mixers in November and December Network due to holidays. Alternatively, the Dublin Chamber of Commerce hosts it's Annual Eat, Drink, and Be Merry Holiday Party in early December (usually) in appreciation of the chamber membership. Bar Sponsor is available. Your company logo on event flyers
distributed to over 480 business and civic leaders and chamber members as well as posted on our website and Facebook Page before the event. Ability to staff bar .
It's an excellent way to network.
Fill out the application below if you are interested in hosting a mixer.
• Promote your business to Chamber members.
• Network with potential business clients.
• Demonstrate or highlight your products and services.
• Receive event promotion for hosting a mixer at your location
Evening Network Mixer
• A host must be a member of the Dublin Chamber and must be in good standing.
• Must have capacity for 40+ guests
• Provide appetizers and drinks (alcohol optional)
• Provide a minimum of two door prizes ($25 value)
Morning Coffee Network Mixer
• A participating member must be in good standing.
• Must have a capacity of 10—30 guests.
• Provide morning refreshments and breakfast bite.
• Provide a minimum of two door prizes ($25).